You can find a list of our available positions below.
As a company, we are always on the lookout for motivated and ambitious individuals.
If you would like to come and join our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting opportunity at our Knottingley Branch. We are looking to recruit an ambitious and motivated individual who is pro-active with customers to join our Commercial Vehicle Parts Department.
• We are looking for someone proactive; sales driven and maintain an outstanding level of service.
• Good communication & organisational skills while working well in a fast-paced environment.
• Well-motivated, friendly and confident in dealing with trade customers and members of the public.
• Candidate to have a good telephone manner, a positive attitude and some computer experience.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Promote a positive image of Partic Motor Spares to staff, suppliers and customers at all times.
If you would like to come and join us... please apply by sending CV to email@example.comDownload PDF >
We have an exciting, new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join us at our established Worksop branch. We are looking to recruit ideally an experienced candidate from a Commercial Vehicle industry background.
Partic are a leading distributor of Commercial vehicle parts and accessories to independent end users and fleet customers throughout the East Midlands, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships within their geographic area.
Duties will include:-
- Promote the sales of products and services of Partic to new and existing customers.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and members of staff.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- The desire to research and find new opportunities both with products and customers.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Must be accurate and show attention to detail.
- Customer account management
- The ability and motivation to work on your own but also as part of a team.
- Resilience and abilities to find solutions and overcome objections.
If you would like to come and join us... please apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload PDF >